- Port of Registry: Swansea, United Kingdom
- Builders: Westermoen A/S [Norway]
- Year Built: 1960 / converted: 1991/92 / refit: 2008/09
- Hull: Double Plank Mahogany
- Superstructure/Transom: Aluminium
- Keel: Iroko
- LOA: 27 metres
- LWL: 24.3 metresBeam: 7.3 metres
- Draft: 2.1 metres
- Displacement: 90 tons
- Gross Tonnage: 92 tons
- Net Tonnage: 48 tons
- Built originally as a Motor Torpedo Boat by Westermoen A/S (Norway) in 1960 in double diagonal mahogany planks with stainless steel & aluminium fastenings. Iroko sacrificial keel (bottom plank). Converted in 1988/1990 to present use as Pleasure Yacht under supervision in Swansea Dockyard. Inspected by Bureau Veritas. New Aluminium superstructure and all deck in aluminium & teak 5/8″ laid on 3-layer marine ply. Under conversion, 7 bulkheads [of which 5 water-tight] have been retained.
- Complete refit 2006/08 including a general re-styling of interior & lower deck accommodation, as well as the addition of a 2 metre contemporary ‘super yacht-style’ transom in Aluminium.
- All interior and core-systems were stripped and renewed or refurbished, including tanks, pipe-work, electrics, domestic outfit & interior woodwork.
- Chain locker stripped, cleaned, painted and reinforced.
- Superstructure stripped & re-painted in Stoppani paint system.
- Fly bridge deck extended to allow for easier layout of tender deck & crane as well as additional guest seating & dining.
- Also including a re-styled windshield and railings for compliance to Commercial Coding and a new, re-styled fly bridge access via light-twist staircase.
- 2 x 550HP (@ 2,200 RPM) Detroit Diesel Engines. Reconditioned 1992 and overhauled 2006/2007. Usage approximately 1,500 hours since reconditioning.
- Twin Disc gearboxes with Vosper V-Drives.
- 4” bronze shafts driving 3-blade Nickel Aluminium Bronze propellers.
- Wagner Kobelt hydraulic power assisted with manual overdrive steering
- Hydraulic systems: Steering, Crane and Gangway power packs powered by generators
- Generators: 1 x 42 KVA Perkins Stanford
1 x 35 KVA Ford Stanford
1 x 15 KVA Onan (Backup)
Tank Capacities and Range
- Maximum Speed: 13-13.5 Knots @ 2,200 RPM
- Cruising Speed: 12 knots @ 1,800 RPM
- Passage Speed: 10 knots @ 1,600 RPM
- Consumption at Passage Speed: 120 litres/per hour
- Range at Passage Speed: 1,500 Nautical Miles
- Fuel Tanks: 12,000 litres in 6 tanks (Midship)
4,500 litres in 2 tanks (Lazarette)
500 litres in 2 emergency tanks
- Water Capacity: 4,000 litres in 2 new GRP tanks
- Black Water: 5 tanks with pump out
- Grey Water: System of small interconnected tanks with pump out
- Water Maker: 5,000 litres per day (not fitted)
- 380/240/24/12V Electrical plants
- Lloyds approved wiring and cabling
- Shore cable mains single and three phase
- Each cabin provided with its own consumer box
- All lighting is fitted with low energy fittings
- Wagner Autopilot MK4 with 50ft Walking remote
- 2 x Lilley & Gilley Compasses
- 2 x Manifold system bilge pumps
- 220V Submersible bilge pumps
- 24V Auto submersible bilge pumps
- All wired for smoke alarms throughout
- Thomas Reid and Sons 380V Twin gypsy anchor windlass complete with 2 anchors and approximately 220 metres of chain
- Thomas Reid and Sons 380V Capstan
- Both Windlass and Capstan have 24V Controls
- Hydraulic 4.5 ton crane with 8 metre radius – refurbished in stainless steel
- Hydraulic 4.7 metre telescopic Gangway – refurbished in stainless steel
- Deck seating for aft deck
- New Bimini structure in stainless steel
- Fridge/Freezer (front opening)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- All new domestic plumbing H2Only/Acorn
- Extremely spacious saloon and dining room.
- Large galley with dual entry from dining room and starboard side deck.
- Huge aft deck with ‘Al-Fresco’ dining/sitting area
- Spacious bridge with crew sitting area and full size chart table
- Sunbathing and sitting area situated at the bow area with large storage lockers.
- Master stateroom with double bed and en-suite head with bathtub, vanity unit, entertainment cabinet and walk-in-wardrobe.
- Double guest cabin with en-suite head and shower
- Twin guest cabin with en-suite head and shower
- Two twin crew cabins sharing en-suite head and shower
- Extremely spacious and easy to work and move around
- Accessible through aft Lazarette/Workshop
- Separate emergency access from side deck for code compliance
- Central external steering position
- Spacious sitting/dining/BBQ area
- Aft tender storage with dedicated hydraulic crane
- Wide swim platform with stairs easily accessible from main deck
- Originally built as an MTB as part of the Nasty Class by NATO (Vessel: Lom, P993) with no expense spared during construction. An extremely sturdy military vessel converted to a solid/safe private yacht styled to modern super yachts.
- All machinery fully operational.
- Estimated budget to completion £80,000 GBP according to current project manager. Yacht is being sold as and where is with only interior completion and minor additional work to be carried out.
- Permanent Berth in Malta available (extra) for finishing works to be carried out.
- A fantastic opportunity to own a sturdy and safe yacht at a fraction of the normal super yacht price.